My client is looking for a Data Scientist to join their growing team.
Role Summary: The Data Scientist will work in teams addressing statistical, machine learning and data understanding problems in a commercial technology and consultancy development environment. In this role, they will contribute to the development and deployment of modern machine learning, operational research, semantic analysis, and statistical methods for finding structure in large data sets.
* The Data Scientist will be part of a data science or cross-disciplinary team on commercially-facing development projects, typically involving large, complex data sets. These teams typically include statisticians, computer scientists, software developers, engineers, product managers, and end users, working in concert with partners in the business units.
* Potential application areas include remote monitoring and diagnostics across infrastructure and industrial sectors, financial portfolio risk assessment, and operations optimization.
* Develop analytics within well-defined projects to address customer needs and opportunities.
* Work alongside software developers and software engineers to translate algorithms into commercially viable products and services.
* Work in technical teams in development, deployment, and application of applied analytics, predictive analytics, and prescriptive analytics.
* Perform exploratory and targeted data analyses using descriptive statistics and other methods.
* Work with data engineers on data quality assessment, data cleansing and data analytics.
* Generate reports, annotated code, and other projects artifacts to document, archive, and communicate the work and outcomes.
* Share and discuss findings with team members.
If you are interested, please click apply!
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.