Data Warehouse Team Leader/ Manager
Data Warehouse Team Leader/ Manager London £75,000 SQL Server SSIS
I have a new and exclusive opportunity for a Data Warehouse Team Leader/ Manager to join my financial client based in London City
- Title: Data Warehouse Team Leader/ Manager
- Salary £65-75,000
- Technical stack: SQL Server SSIS
- Role- combination of team leading/ team management, and datawarehouse design and architecture
- Requirements/ STRONG SQL Server SSIS development skills, team leading experience
As the Data Warehouse Team Leader/ Manager, you will be joining the development team, and you will have ownership for all systems that require a data warehouse solution. Your role will be a combination of leading team of developers (8 in size) and taking ownership for design decisions
You will Responsible for the design, implementation and support of data warehouse software
As the Datawarehouse Team Leader/ Manager, you will
- Develop new data warehouse functionality to meet business requirements.
- Create reports and data extracts required by end users or other systems.
- Support day to day operations related to the data warehouse.
This is a brilliant opportunity with a great company who treat their employees very well
- Strong experience in SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) development, scripting development, error checking, performance tuning, job scheduling, and deployment methodology
- Experience in team leading and team management
For more information and the chance to be considered, please do send through a CV
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales