Data Warehouse Team Lead
A well- established Global Capital Markets Company that focuses on investment banking products is looking for a Data Warehouse Team Lead to come in and help transform the current team and give it some structure. The Global Financial services Company is looking for someone with architecture and design experience to go alongside having some leadership qualities of small teams in the past.
- Based near St Pauls
- Role: Data Warehouse Team Lead
- Permanent role: no Contractors
- Salary: £65,000- 75,000
- Business Area: Data Warehouse, SQL Server, SSIS
- Requirements: Management, SQL Server, Design and Architecture
As the Data Warehouse Team Lead you will be responsible for running the current team of 8 Data warehouse designers and developers based out of the London and New York office. You will need to be well versed in SQL Server Design and architecture as you will be using your technical skills alongside your team leadership.
- Background in SQL server and SSIS
- Experience in team Leadership/ management
What's on offer?
- Great work life balance with working hours 9am - 5:30pm
- Outstanding team culture where you and your team will deliver excellent results
- Open plan offices to work closely with all areas of the business
This role is open now for applications, please do send a CV through and I will review
I look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales