A client that I'm working with within Financial services is looking for an experienced AWS engineer to join there team. This is an initial 6 month contract based in Central London.
Tasks of the role:
- Automation of build and deployment activities for applications and infrastructure
- Building supplementary tools to monitor/manage the delivery process for a diverse group of development teams
- Proficiency in at least one major programming language e.g. Java / Python
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Infrastructure-as-Code Systems e.g. HashicorpTerraform, AWSCloudFormation
- Configuration Management Systems e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- CI-CD Systems (e.g. GitLab, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Code quality management Tools e.g. SonarQube
- Container Technologies e.g. Docker
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales