A global leading bank is looking to hire an AWS DevOps specialist to help the development team build a distributed, highly scalable, micro-service platform from ground up.
* Develop a processes to enable teams to deploy, manage scale and monitor their applications in AWS cloud environment
* Deploy and manage monitoring tools for AWS infrastructure
* Configure CI/CD pipeline
* Provision EC2 instances, databases, application containers for development team
A successful candidate must have:
* Hands on experience in shell scripting
* Experience with Git version control systems. Branching/version strategies etc.
* Strong working experience/expertise in Infrastructure as code and Infrastructure Automation
* Experience with AWS Cloud platform and the tools.
* Hands on experience in configuring CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and AWS native tools.
* Strong working experience/expertise in Container Concepts (docker, kubernetes, etc)
* Hands on knowledge with configuring Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins and SonarQube
Contract Period: 5 months
Supportive team environment, innovative and diverse projects and competitive salary are guaranteed.
Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to Jolene Tan about this job.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017