Digital Solution Architect
Your new role
Your main tasks will be to design solutions targeted towards the digital transformation of clients across various industries, assisting them in capitalising on market opportunities. You will be responsible for solutions designing for your clients' products and services towards the driving demand for digital demands. You are expected to be able to explain the pros and cons of the various technologies and platforms to the client confidently.
What you will need to succeed
A similar role in the technological spaces will lead to your success as well as:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent or higher)
- At least 8 years of experience in digital solution architecting and implementing said solutions
- Proficiency in application design and development, digital architecture and implementation using various technologies
- The ability to define the selection process and the technological required for solution architecting
- Assisting clients in defining potential risks and the relevant mitigation planning
- End to end solutions provided to clients based off of their own digital marketing and technological needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Key team player
- Flexibility and adaptable
- The opportunity to work within a holistic and supportive culture
- Career growth potential in a globally mobile organisation
- Diverse and dynamic work culture
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact Melissa Butt at m.buttjiaqi (at) huxley.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017