EEE Parts Engineer
- Co-ordinate EEE activities between equipment suppliers, prime contractor (external), review authorities and procurement agents.
- Maintain a coherent approach to EEE parts selection in line with company guidelines and project requirements.
- Help develop and maintain internal information sharing on EEE parts including EEE parts alerts
- Liaise with product design engineers, production & procurement entities on parts selection and part related issues such as de-rating, radiation tolerance and reliability and assembly..
- Collation of information/data and maintenance of the EEE parts database in co-operation with ECAD and other teams
Skills & Experience
- Strong background in Electronic Engineering including knowledge of EEE parts, part classes, technologies and design application.
- Experience within the space sector
- Working knowledge of ESA / MIL systems
- Knowledge of commercial EEE parts and qualities.
- Team player and a desire to support others
- Good communication skills
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales