Electrical & Control Systems Engineer - Power Systems
We are currently looking to recruit an Electrical & Control Systems Engineer for our client who design, supply and maintain machinery and process equipment for some of the world's largest industry leaders.
As Electrical & Control Systems Engineer you will be responsible for the full product lifecycle of electrical and control systems and support of these systems on client's sites worldwide. You will be working with suppliers and carrying out factory acceptance testing to ensuring a high level of quality assurance.
Overseas travel is an ongoing requirement of this position and may involve commissioning of equipment and fault finding.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Siemens S7 PLC Programming Skills
- Working knowledge of CAD software
- Working knowledge of 3 phase electrical power systems
- Working knowledge of Variable Frequency Inverter Drives
- Good track record of meeting deadlines
- Able to work on your own initiative and the willingness and ability to travel nationally and internationally as part of the role]
This position offers highly flexible working hours, home working and a basic salary of £50,000 - £65,000 which is dependent upon what value you can bring to the business.
If you're interested in finding out more about the company and what they do please apply with a copy of your most recent CV attached.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales