Electrical & Controls Engineer
We are looking to recruit an experienced electrical & controls engineer for our client who is a world leader in packaging technology.
The position is based in Oxfordshire and you will be supporting product and process developments, collaborating with their technology teams working in manufacturing plants and with suppliers. You will be a key member of the electrical and controls team, working on full life-cycle projects.
Day-day you will be doing;
- Electrical and controls design for special purpose equipment, development test rigs, instrumentation and machine modification packages related to new machinery, products and manufacturing processes.
- Bespoke automation solutions for a diverse development environment.
- Creating and interpreting work briefs, functional specifications, schematics, detail design, commissioning, testing and validation.
- Designing mains, motor and low voltage control systems
- Programming of PLCs, HMIs, distributed control and intelligent drive controllers
- Data capture and familiarity with network communications
- Electrical system design, component selection and BOMs
This is an excellent role for a Control and Electrical Design Engineer to work in Oxfordshire and travel globally. In exchange you will receive a salary of £35,000 - £50,000 depending on what value you can add to the company.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales