Electrical Design Engineer
Would you like to be working for a creative and initiative company?
My client who are based in Gloucestershire are one step ahead of the competition when it comes to contract staff. You will be valuable member of the team delivering on a new project.
Title - Electrical Design Engineer
Location - Gloucestershire
IR35 - Outside
Rate - £30-35 per hour
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Produce compliant designs that are economical and safe to manufacture, inspect/test and maintain whilst meeting the minimum standard of fit for purpose.
- Producing detailed design drawings using intelligent software packages
- Create a parts lists and data entry into a database
- Maintain effective records of design compliancy, technical calculations and source data.
- Liaise with in-house production team, subcontractors and suppliers as appropriate to develop design solutions
- Create Technical Specifications
- Manage data and documentation
- Conduct/organise design development technical trials and testing where required.
- Degree qualified or minimum HNC Electronic Engineering with at least 5 years' experience.
- Proven knowledge and experience of Electrical Systems Design
- Experience of distributed digital and analogue I/O systems.
- Preparation of various specifications, test instructions, reports and plans
- Ability to meet and maintain a minimum of SC security clearance.
If you are interested please apply.
Electrical Design Engineer - Gloucestershire
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales