Electrical Design Engineer
My client based in Gloucester are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to help them with a new project. They are manufacturing a a new piece of equipment in which you will play a key part in delivering.
Role - Electrical Design Engineer
Location - Gloucester
Length - 12 months
Rate - £30-35ph
If you are looking to join a creative and forward thinking manufacturing engineering business then this is the perfect opportunity for you. You will be involved from the start of the project through to delivery.
- Produce compliant designs that are economical and safe to manufacturing.
- Producing detailed design drawings using Electrical CAD package - experience with AutoCAD Electrical or Solidworks Electrical.
- Create a parts lists and data entry into a database
- Maintain effective records of design compliancy, technical calculations and source data.
- Conduct/organise design development technical trials and testing where required.
- Degree qualified or minimum HNC Electronic Engineering with at least 5 years' experience.
- Proven knowledge and experience of Electrical Systems Design
- Ability to meet and maintain a minimum of SC security clearance.
If you are interested please apply.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales