Electrical Design Engineer
Due to continued growth our client is looking for an experienced electrical design engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing electrical designs conforming to the latest safety standards and owning the design through to successful implementation into their machinery.
The position requires someone who can hit the ground running and who can quickly build relations with colleagues, suppliers and customers. Experience is essential for this role as is the ability to organise your own time, integrate within the team and provide excellent service to our customers.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of a CAD based system essential
- Knowledge of drives, motors, pneumatics, hydraulics, comms, switches, sensors, transformers etc. advantageous
- Knowledge of PLC programming advantageous
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley/Siemens controls advantageous
- IT literate
- At least 5 years electrical design experience post qualification
- Hardware design - schematic, panel layout, cable harnesses & parts lists and similar
- Safety circuitry design & documentation
- Completing bills of materials
- Procurement of parts
- Working with and consulting suppliers as necessary
- Occasional requirements to work at customer sites worldwide
Please apply today with your latest CV.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales