ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - MULTIPLE VACANCIES
There are excellent Multiple opportunities for Electrical Engineer's with our client who are a leading global supplier of integrated solutions for a range of different industries including industrial, pharmaceutical, chemical, scientific, process, glass coating and food packaging industries as well as a wide range of R&D applications.
Roles available are:
Software Development Engineer:
- Minimum qualification of HND or equivalent, in computer science, software engineering, automation engineering (or a related discipline) and have at least three year's experience working in a similar environment.
- Developing functional specifications utilising a combination of methods including UML
- HMI design and configuration using VB.NET or C#
- Process control software coding in C++
Development Engineer - Electrical:
- Engineering Degree - Electrical:
- Ideally 2+ years post grad work in an Electrical Development role.
Senior Development Engineer - Electrical:
- Engineering Degree - Electrical
- Ideally 5+ year's work history in an Electrical Development role (not design).
- Ideally experience of working on several projects at one time and some experience of people management.
These roles provide a competitive salary ranging from 33k - 45k depending upon experience, plus an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, generous pension scheme, life cover, health cash plan, personal development & training plans, annual salary reviews and company bonus scheme.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales