Electrical Engineer - Water Sector
Huxley Engineering are looking for an experience EC&I engineer for a 12 month contract working within the water industry.
- Supervision and Input to the production and / or development of schemes, arrangement drawings, schedules and other deliverable as required by the project, e.g. cable routing drawings, wiring diagrams, loop diagrams, hook up drawings, schedules, material take-offs, scope documents, site instructions, site structure list
- Selection & specification of general LV electrical items e.g. distribution equipment, isolation & control equipment, light fittings, cables, protective devices
- Development of user requirements for control systems
- Waste-water experience preferred
- 2+ years experience in EC&I engineering design
- Sound technical knowledge and expertise in all areas of EC&I engineering
- HNC Electrical/Electronic Engineering (or similar)
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (or similar)
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales