Embedded Software Team Lead
An Embedded Software Team Lead Role is now available to be based in Sheffield! A Brand new centre of excellence for R&D are looking to establish their core team based in Sheffield to work on new and exciting technology so don't miss the opportunity to be a part of this!! My client is now recruiting for A Hands on Technical Embedded Software Team Lead to play a key role on a global scale involved in the networking industry! This role will be a key role aligned with the success of the business and ideally you will have experience within a networking environment or similar.
As their Embedded Software Team Lead you will be hands on whilst leading a team of Embedded Software Engineers and leasing with Multidisciplinary teams across RF, Hardware and Software. You will ideally have experience with BSP and Linux drivers as well as the architecture of the Software.. From a technical stance your role will include product definition, design, implementation and test, so the full product cycle and be able to contribute innovative ideas on how this should be done! Your role will be to develop expertise of Software For the Company and put in place excellent practices and Principles.
Core skills include:-
- Embedded Software
- Embedded Microcontrollers and development
- C Programming/Software Hardware Debugging
- Architecture of the Software
- Embedded programming and code writing, HW and SW debugging.
- Experience with real-time constraints and hardware interfaces (e.g. SPI, UART, I2C, USB, ETH and MQTT, Ethernet).
- Advanced knowledge of software engineering principles including requirements gathering, software design, source control management, build processes, code reviews, testing methods.
- Linux Drivers
- Managing a Team/Mentoring
Desirable Skills include
- Experience debugging embedded system software and hardware using tools such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers,
- Developing modems including QoS, IP switching, integration with different configurable HW
- Experience with TCP/IP, WiFi, Bluetooth
I appreciate that you may not have all of the skills listed but if you feel this would be suitable and would like have a discussion I would be keen to hear from you! Alternatively if you know someone that would be suitable I can also offer a referral fee
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales