I have a unique opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join a leader in the design and manufacture of electro-mechanical products at their site in Oxfordshire.
Reporting to the sites Managing Director, you will responsible for developing and maintaining a competent Engineering infrastructure, capability and products. You will be required to resource, manage and monitor the engineering department to perform design analysis and development activities on engineering projects and ensure projects are achieved in a timely manner, to budget and of the required quality.
My client is looking for someone with a hand's on approach to engineering leadership and is still willing to/ enjoys getting involved in the design of products.
As Engineering Manager you'll be responsible for the following;
- Managing the design engineering department
- To develop, maintain and support business plans and budgets
- To manage and develop the Engineering process and work procedures in accordance with the company business management team
- Lead NPD/ NPI projects from the front
- Support the businesses CI/ Lean project
To apply for this role you must have the following experience:
- Managing/leading an engineering/ design department within a manufacturing company
- Technical background in consumer products
- Design for Manufacture
- NPI/ NPD project leadership experience
This position would provide a starting basic salary of £55,000-£75,000 depending on experience level, plus a competitive benefits package.
If you would be interested in this opportunity or would like more information then please apply with a copy of your latest CV.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales