FRTB Traded Risk Business Analyst - Contract
My client, a leading player in the financial services is searching for a Business Analyst with FRTB experience to join them on a 12 month contract.
The role is upwards of £500pd (Rate still to be confirmed) PAYE/Umbrella -- Remote/London
The role will be based remote, with onsite work being dependent on future advice given out by the government.
The role will be as follows:
- Act as a Business Analyst in the Trade Risk Transformation team.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of strategic applications as well as BAU project activities to ensure the highest level of data quality and integrity for Risk Management and to comply with Regulatory commitments.
- Strong FRTB Risk knowledge
- Strong experience with FRTB reporting and control
- Experience with IMA
- Must have worked on reporting of VaR and sensitivity reporting across various asset classes.
- Must have worked on reporting frameworks
- Cross asset knowledge
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales