Do you already have an experience in accounting in an investment company dealing with Private Equity? Would you like to work on complex structuring funds? Do you want to join a human sized company?
If you can answer "yes" to these 3 questions, then this opportunity could be interesting for you.
My client is an international management company working on Private Equity and has a small office in Luxembourg with 15 people working in. The company manages her own funds and will launch new one soon. Therefore, the company is actively looking for a Fund Accountant to strengthen the team.
Your responsibility as an Accountant:
- Manage accounting from A to Z: set up and manage complex structures, implementation and/or exit, distribution...
- NAV calculation;
- Reporting for investors, CSSF and internal team;
- Cash management;
- Anticipate and organize your work so as to meet the deadline;
- Adhoc requests and special projects, as needed;
- Be proactive.
Your profile as an Accountant:
- You have a degree in accounting;
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg;
- You are fluent English and in French;
- Knowledge of LuxGAAP;
- You are able to work in a team and autonomously;
- You have good communication skills.
- A market conform salary;
- A strong autonomy in your work;
- The possibility to get a global view of investment structures.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that time frame, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.