Global Process Lead - Account Payable
The responsibility of this role is to provide specialist insight and expertise in the area of accounts payable during an SAP ERP implementation project but also to become an expert in the use of an AP specific invoice processing tool that interfaces with the SAP system.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supporting end-to-end design and implementation of the solution;
- Promotes a Global Perspective;
- Ensure that IT solutions meet the needs of the business;
- Support the design, build, and documentations to ensure they are consistent with effective integration and communication across Record to Report;
- Support the change management and training aspect as this is a key deliverable for the project across all entities;
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
Knowledge and Expertise in the following subject areas is essential
- Monthly close;
- Vendor contacts and resolution of ongoing vendor issues;
- Preparation of payments to Vendors including matching of electronic payments to paid invoices and expense reports on a weekly basis;
- Matching, coding and processing of Vendors Invoices and Credit Notes;
- Understanding the reconciliation of Vendor's statements on a monthly basis.
Education & Experience
- 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts payable role - preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background;
- Accounting Technician or equivalent qualification;
- Third Level Diploma/Degree;
- SAP ERP Systems experience is essential;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential;
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential;
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and drive projects across functions is essential;
- Another language is desirable but not essential.
*Flexibility for travel is required. Can be up to 20-30% depending on requirements of the project.*
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.