Gloss Business Analyst Project Manager
Gloss Business Analyst Project Manager Banking London £75k
- Title: Gloss Business Analyst Project Manager
- Employer: investment bank
- Location: Home working for now with some London office work in the future
- Permanent: salary £60,000- £75,000
- Requirements: strong GLOSS knowledge
We are looking for a strong Gloss Business Analyst Project Manager to join our GLOSS team. We utilise the Broadridge Financial Solutions international processing platform, Gloss, a licensed software platform for securities trade processing life cycle from capture, confirmation, settlement and sub-ledger management.
We are looking to recruit an organised Gloss Business Analyst / Project Manager to join our BA/PM Systems team.
The role is to ensure timely decisions are made to keep projects on track and rigor is applied to change requests.
This offers an excellent opportunity to interact with a broad cross section of SME across the company from Front to Back Office
As the Gloss Business Analyst Project Manager , you will project manage the Gloss technical change work streams, liaising with internal and external stakeholders and IT staff to ensure success.
- Extensive, in-depth knowledge of Broadridge Financial Services Processing Platform, Gloss
- Demonstrable experience of managing and delivering projects in line with cost, quality and time constraints to the highest standard within a Financial organisation
- Experience in a Business Analyst and/or Project Manager role delivering Regulatory software and business solutions within Financial organisations or Software Vendors
For more information, and the chance to be considered, please do send through a CV
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales