Head Data, SEA
Head of Data, SEA
- Growing Market Unit
- Flat Structure
- Innovative Environment
- Competitive Salary
My client is an IT Services MNC that is looking for a Head of Data to be located in Singapore. This is a regional role and will require around 30 percent travel. You will be responsible to lead and grow the Insights & Data practice with the Market Unit of South East Asia & Hong Kong for industry sectors including Energy and Utilities, Public Sector, Consumer Products and Retail, Distribution and Transportation, and Manufacturing, Automotive, and Life Sciences. Broad focus includes business building, profit shaping, people development, passion for all things data related, networking internally and externally, and agility in delivering outcomes.
- Lead key deal pursuits in the region, primarily across Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia. Leverage global assets developed around the world and tailor them to the local market to bring winning propositions to clients. Network with global SMEs to develop tailored solutions that bring competitive advantage to local clients.
- Manage team utilization across the Insights & Data consulting practice. Ensure non-billable resources bring financial value to the practice with their efforts and contributions.
- Attract, inspire, and retain talented data scientists, AI/ML developers, data engineers, data architects, and advanced analytics specialists as part of a global practice of nearly 20,000 practitioners.
- Hold, develop, and expand active connections with Chief Data Officers, Heads of Data & Analytics, and Business Intelligence leaders across South East Asia & Hong Kong. Be agile to develop new relationships quickly with the same key stakeholders.
- 15+ years of experience in Analytics implementations including BI/Data Warehousing and Big Data/Advanced analytics projects. Must have delivered projects with Data Visualization best practices with traditional and emerging BI tools.
- Adept at eliciting and articulating Big Data and advanced analytics use cases
- Must have experience building business cases/value realization models to illustrate business benefits
- Prior experience working in a Consulting or System Integrator (SI) environment
- Strong full cycle presales experience
- Ability to utilize critical thinking skills, perform strategic planning and conduct project management.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017