Head of Advanced Analytics (APAC & EMEA) - Fraud and Controls
Head of Advanced Analytics - Fraud & Control
- Innovative Environment
- Top Down Support
- Data Driven Organisation
My client in the Banking Sector and they are looking for a Head of Advanced Analytics for their Fraud and Control section. The role will focus on working with businesses to develop and assess long term analytical plans and strategies for consumer portfolios in APAC from a Fraud rule setting, segmentation, scoring, modelling and advanced analytics perspective.
- Develop empirically based analytical solutions (mathematical models, combinatorial techniques, segmentations, multivariate variables, programming code) and lead other sophisticated analytical projects (e.g. Proof-of-concept with external vendors for scoring, optimization solutions, etc.) used by Asia consumer businesses in the ongoing Fraud control for their credit card portfolios, consumer loans and other banking products/ services.
- Support the Fraud Ops team with meaningful segmentation analytics and intelligent dashboards
- Design modules for advanced analytical tools development.
- Lead a team of onshore/ offshore high skilled resources to identify opportunities and develop, execute and maintain controls scenarios, statistical models and optimization tools
- Create a future-ready analytics process by leading the development of Big Data analytics, Machine Learning model development, and Unstructured text mining, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, economics, engineering, or operations research. Post-graduate degree strongly preferred.
- 14+ years of experience in financial services and experience in leading analytical teams is required
- Prior experience in analytics for risk, collections, fraud, payments, or authorizations is preferred
- In-depth understanding of traditional analytical methods such as regression, decision trees, scoring etc.
- Application knowledge of latest analytical techniques - Machine Learning methods ( .e.g. Neural Nets, Support Vector Machines, Gradient Boosting Machines etc.)- and of EAP / HADOOP platforms.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017