Head of Data Governance - Copenhagen
As Head of Data Governance with our client, an international bank in Copenhagen you will be a key player in a newly formed team as part of the CDO office. You will be the authority within the organisation on all things data governance related, defining and owning the data governance framework. Working together with executive business stakeholders and data owners. You will drive the data governance implementation bank wide, identifying needs for data foundation improvements and making sure that these are prioritised and recommending remediation actions to improve maturity.
As Head of Data Governance you must have:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at Senior Exec level.
- Enterprise wide transformation experience.
- A demonstrated ability to build data governance frameworks within a large, complex organisation.
- An ability to drive your ideas throughout the business, influencing others to understand the value in your opinions.
- Driving cross organisation change.
- A collaborative, open, approach to business.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience within financial services / banking industry.
Our client offers you an exciting and challenging position in an environment where you will be able to make critical decisions and to see them implemented. With a flat organisation structure, you will have the buy-in from leadership to see your ideas come to fruition. Effective data governance is a priority within the business, being led by the most senior executives. You will be working in a communicative and co-operative working environment.
Aside from a competitive salary and a high-profile role within the company, you will also receive excellent secondary benefits. Relocation available and access to a very interesting expat tax scheme.
Banking, Financial Services, Capital Markets.