Head of Finance
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for the below mentioned position:
Title: Head of Finance
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Sector: Banking Group
- CPA or ACCA qualified
- Minimum of 10 years experience in banks or financial institutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills in order to manage his/her team
- Responsible for ensuring that all Financial Control units, including Regulatory Reporting, Financial Accounting and Expense Control Units are functioning in accordance with the overall corporate goals and vision of the Bank.
- Responsible for the budgeting and reporting processes of the department.
- Review periodic profit and loss statement and balance sheet. Ensure that any unusual fluctuations are investigated and reported to the CFO.
- Ensure that financial information requested by the Central Bank or the Stock Exchange is prepared accurately and submitted on time.
- Liaise with the external auditors and coordinate the audit business / support units requirements by collating the same from the various departments
- Ensure that financial statements required for publishing on a quarterly and annual basis are prepared and submitted to external auditors at the commencement of audit / review process. Review press releases to ensure that financial data is correct prior to publication.
To be considered for the role, please apply to the position or reach out to JitenSharma at Huxley Associates, UAE
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.