Head of IT Delivery
[Head of IT Delivery]
A European insurance and investment management company is looking for a Head of IT Delivery in order to consolidate their freshly transformed agile landscape.
Their aim is to protect you and your family throughout all the stages of your life, from payment, mortgage, pension insurances..
Their values are to be: clear, committed and caring.
If you wish to add value and contribute within this type of company, then read further.
Your job as a Head of IT Delivery
- Manage the team and the organization in the delivery of their Software development field
- Responsible for the stakeholder management throughout the organization
- Act as an Agile evangelist
- building a future-proof, reliable and innovative landscape for a medium-sized organization
Composition of your team:
The IT Delivery team designs, builds and manages all the application chains for the company. The team is known for its Scaled Agile delivery. The team is made up of 120 colleagues working in scrum teams, supported by team leaders and experts to lead the teams. You are reporting to the CIO.
Required skills for this Head of IT Delivery
- Master in IT or related subjects, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- More than 10 years of application development experience
- You have a strong proactive personality with strong communicative skills to build a relationship with your colleagues, IT managers and the business in the different industries
- Experience with an Agile-based organization. You have a proven track record in guiding Agile DevOps teams in a Safe environment
- Experience managing suppliers and contracts
- You are a professional role model for your team members
- Practical basic knowledge of infrastructure (hardware, database, application servers, etc.) and cloud providers, such as AWS, AZURE
- Good oral and written control of Dutch, French and English
- Preferably, experience with and knowledge of the banking and insurance sector
- Strong desire to steer lean processes with a focus on IT automation
- Proven ability to lead, coach and improve individuals and teams
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communicative skills, both written and oral
Rewards & Benefits
● [100K - 118K]
● Company car + full card
● Health insurance
● Group insurance
● 13th month
● Netto allowances
● Mobile phone + subscription
● Excellent challenges and visibility
● Environment in constant mutation
● Possibility to work from home (not structural)
● Inspiring work environment
● Great work location