A financial client I am working closely with are urgently seeking for a Infrastructure Architect
- Work with the clients Principal Infrastructure Architect and Core Project Team to shape the technical engagement with the awarded infrastructure partner across the following towers:-
- Core Infrastructure (Compute, Storage, Services)
- End User Computing
- Participate in workshops, providing quality assurance and gathering requirements to shape programme deliverable.
- Extensive experience in Infrastructure Architecture across multiple domains such as Networking, Compute, Storage, Unified Communications and End User Compute.
- Experience of green field data centre programme design, implementation and migration.
- Technical vendor relationship and management.
- Working in multi-country, multi-cultural, organisations.
- Working on multi-million pound investment programmes.
- Qualifications/Certifications in one or more - TOGAF, Cisco, VMWare, NetApp, CheckPoint, Microsoft Cloud and Server technologies, Oracle.
It's a long term role working in the City
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales