Role title: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Norwich, England
Contract length: 6 months
Rate: £400 - £450 per day
IR35: LTD Co
Closing date: 29/03/2020
-- With COVID19, this client are willing to post a work laptop to your residence so you can start work on the project remotely --
We are recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Engineer who is technically sound and has hands on experience with O365/Azure including scoping and implementing change activities. Experience in migration of legacy applications to Azure ideal.
- Provision of Infrastructure engineering expertise to change projects.
- Scoping, Planning, Documenting, Implementing and Transition of change projects.
- Deliver customer and stakeholder management to all those with an interest in change projects.
Expert Skills required
- XenApp, on Premise and Azure Active Directory Domain knowledge
- Hands on Office 365 migration knowledge and experience
- General SCCM administration knowledge and experience
Please note that, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are not able to provide individual responses. If you have not heard from us within 2 working days for this Infrastructure Engineer, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
The client are looking for an ASAP start but can consider applicants with anything up to 4 wks notice.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales