International Tax Associate Director
As an International Tax Associate Director, you will be responsible for presenting solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage a team in demanding assignments on a day to day basis.
- Provide support to client's cross-border transactions and assess their international tax strategies;
- Manage the implementation of a number of different projects at any one time, including meeting deadlines, prioritisation and billings;
- Contribute to the tax practices development by proactively managing existing clients and identifying potential opportunities to undertake additional/new client work;
- Manage a team providing international tax services for a broad range of clients in a variety of industries and sectors.
Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum of 3-5 year's experience in a similar role;
- ATT/ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified;
- Strong technical knowledge and proven ability to identify opportunities for clients;
- Capable of working on your own initiative;
- Ability to build trusted relationships with clients and the team;
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential together with proven people development skills to support the development of the more junior staff.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.