Working with a top tier-banking client as an Ion Engineer, you will work on the banks eTrading platform.
This opportunity is perfect if you are an experienced Ion Engineer looking to for a contract that will initially last 12 months. The client are looking for someone who have 7+ years' experience supporting Ion front office products and Daemon platforms.
Ion Engineer role responsibilities:
* Documentation of the Ion environment, processes and procedures
* Management of Ion releases from alpha to prod
* Management of Ion environments from test to prod
* Incident and problem management of Ion issues
Detailed Ion Engineer experience required:
* Minimum 7 Years supporting Ion front office products (MMI/Poskeep)
* Minimum7 Years experience of supporting Daemon platforms in global configurations
* Excellent knowledge of Ion's D2C protocol and API
Beneficial skills but not essential:
* Familiarity with popular RDBMS (Sybase/DB2)
* Good understanding of TCP/IP
To apply to this Ion Engineer role, please submit your CV below - notice periods of up to 4 weeks are accepted.
Please note that, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are not able to provide individual responses. If you have not heard from us within 2 working days for this Ion Engineer, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales