IT Category Manager
Role title: IT Category Manager
Location: London, England
Contract length: 6 months
Rate: £550 - 600
Assignment: Outside IR35
Closing date: 22/05/2020
Working with a top tier-banking client as an IT Category Manager, you will have the chance for an OUTSIDE IR35 contract.
This opportunity is perfect if you are an experienced IT Category Manager with IT Hardware, experience, with a particular understanding of storage technologies.
IT Category Manager role responsibilities:
- Interact with engineering teams to understand strategy and product trends.
- Lead/participate in both tactical and strategic contract and commercial negotiations for engineering globally, with knowledge of the local marketplace and practices.
- Manage the development and completion of RFx processes.
Expert IT Category Manager knowledge required
- Minimum of 5-10 years' experience in Technology commercial and contract negotiations,
- Focus on audio-visual integration, cabling, data center services, end-user hardware, network and real time communications equipment, servers, storage, and/or telecommunications services.
Beneficial skills but not essential:
- Prior experience in the financial services industry
To apply to this IT Category Manager role, please submit your CV below - please note: notice periods of up to 4 weeks are accepted and the start date can be flexible for the right candidate.
Please note that, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are not able to provide individual responses. If you have not heard from us within 2 working days for this IT Category Manager, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales