Banking (FS), LONDON
£65,000 - £80,000 + Bonus and Benefits
The Company: An award winning investment bank, with offices based in central London. Seeking a dynamic Java Engineer to join a fast paced Technology team well known for its solution and tailored designs for its clients.
The Role: As a Java Engineer you will be part of a prolific Technology team who are responsible for design and developer in the technical product team, you will support a range of projects and specific support tasks. Your prime focus will be custom development, implementation and integration of vendor products, and enhancement/support or existing systems.
Key Responsibilities/ Qualifications
- Design and delivery of technical solutions
- Working on enhancements and support
- Excellent Java (8)/ Spring and Spring boot development skills
- Strong understanding of OOP programming techniques/design patterns.
- Knowledge of writing REST web services
- Exposure to build tools and CI/CD - Jenkins and Maven
- Knowledge of Messaging (JMS- Kafka) and appreciation for security
- Strong communication (verbal/written)
- Experience of web frames
How to Apply: If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply. Please send an up to date copy of your CV, as the role post will soon be closing. Your application will be met with immediate review.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales