Junior Market Risk Analyst - Contract to Perm option
My client, a leading player in the financial services is searching for a Junior Market Risk Analysts with experience on rates or FX to join them on a 6 month contract with the opportunity to go perm at the end of the contract.
The role is paying £360 - 440 PAYE - Remote/London
The role will be based remote, with onsite work being dependent on future advice given out by the government.
Responsibilities for the role are;
- Ensure that accurate risk is reported against all limits set in the trader mandates
- Experience with LIBOR, Rates, or FX is desirable.
- Maintain strong internal controls and a well controlled reporting environment.
- Work with other team members globally to expand best practices.
- Work closely with Market Risk Managers to provide analysis and support.
- Implement additional risk reporting and analysis in conjunction with Market Risk Management requirements.
- Ensure that production tasks are offshored where possible in line with strategy.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of controls to ensure that operational risk is minimized.
- Provide commentary and analysis on Regulatory Capital Charge inputs, including Stress Test and PRA requests
- Work with CTB team to ensure strategic systems rollout is delivered on schedule.
- Work with RRA (Reg and Risk Analytics) to review the risk models (IRC, products pricing, curve calibration…)
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales