KYC SME - Contract - Remote/London
A leading organisation is currently searching for KYC SME on contract until the end of the year
It will be £300 - 400 and working remotely for the foreseeable future. Possibility for rate to be flexible with extensive KYC exp.
Responsibilities for the role are;
- You will be acting as a KYC subject matter expert for a banking client.
- Part of KYC/Financial Crime team providing subject matter expertise to assess potential and actual risks within client portfolios in order to maintain Group-wide policy requirements and minimum standards in accordance with agreed risk appetite.
- Challenge the business to ensure KYC/Financial Crime risks are understood, mitigated and controlled.
- Responsible for explaining and supporting with complex due diligence requirements to both internal and external client.
- Experience working on remediation projects is highly desirable.
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV and I will reach out if your profile matches the client requirements.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales