Lead Site Reliability Engineer
A leading global FinTech are looking to bring in a Principal Site Reliability Engineer to join their team. The main responsibility for the successful candidate will be to lead Site Reliability process and technical management of the clients cloud native platform.
This is initially a 12 month contract based in central London paying up to £700 per day or has the possibility to be a permanent hire.
- Experience in the implementation of SRE Standards for resiliency and scalability of Nodejs/ java microservices in the cloud
- Experience in leading a failure mode analysis of Architechtures
- Experience of leading analysis of incidents using post mortems
- IaaS and PaaS platforms (Azure prefered)
- Experience monitoring containered microservices and cloud platorms
- Continuous delivery tools (azure devops prefered)
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales