Lead UI Developer
Lead UI Developer
Technology Solutions Provider (FS)
£80,000 - £110,000 + bonus and Benefits
100% Remote working and On Boarding
My client is a provider of risk, analytics and trading solution with Financial services, mostly across Investment banks, Asset managers, Hedge Funds and brokerages. The business are on the market seeking a Lead UI Developer to join there ever growing and talented development team.
The role as a Lead UI Developer will require you to work on designing and development of the web front ends and risk management applications, building and leading team of UI developers, working closely with experts to understand and refine requirement and being responsible for deciding and promoting new web technologies.
- At least 5+ years of commercial experience as a Web application developer
- At least 3+ years commercial experience with Angular 7 or higher version
- Working knowledge of ASP.Net Core
- working experience with at least one of Java or C#
- Solid grounding in current UI design patterns, practices and frameworks
- Experience with REST services
- UI component Libraries (Desirable NOT essential)
- Team Lead exposure (Desirable NOT essential)
- Financial/ Capital Market exposure (Desirable NOT essential)
How to Apply:
Simply attach your most recent resume by following the APPLY link. All applications/expressions of interest are treated as confidential and no resumes will be forwarded to our client without prior written candidate approval.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales