Legal and Compliance Analyst
The Role and Organisation
A leading Australian insurance provider is looking for a compliance professional to support the Senior Manager in the updating of policies and frameworks to ensure the business is staying on top of all the changes in the current regulatory environment.
The Compliance Analyst will play a key role in the continued success of the business the key responsibilities are;
- Assist in developing and maintaining the Company's governance, risk and compliance management frameworks
- Monitor and report on the Company's compliance performance
- Develop and conduct Compliance training programs to assist in promoting employee awareness of key compliance requirements
- Effectively translate the regulatory guidelines and communicate them to the business.
- Conduct ongoing compliance risk assessments.
- 2+ years' experience in a compliance position preferably in financial services
- A legal degree
- Experience dealing with Australian regulators
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the financial services industry (insurance is highly desirable.)
If this is an opportunity interests you please respond with an updated CV or contact Josh at 02 8251 2108
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.