Loans Administration Clerk
Loans Administration Officer - CDD 6 months (m/f)
Our client, an international bank, is currently looking for a Loans Administration Officer to join their team in Luxembourg. This person will be in charge of international clients' files and manage new transactions regarding loans and credit letter. The selected candidate will also handle and monitor customers' documentation. She/he will work under the supervision of the Head of.
Responsibilities of the Loans Administration Officer:
- Ensuring customers' requests and documentations are greeted in a prompt, friendly and professional manner at all times;
- Accurate and timely assessing documents preparation relating to all lending applications;
- Preparing loan information packs and supporting documentation;
- Keeping up-to-date all Excel files linked to transactions;
- Participating in every administrative tasks related to the department.
Education & Background for the Loans Administration Officer:
- Bachelor Degree/BAC+3 in Economy, Finance, Business Management or similar;
- A first experience in a similar role within a bank and with a focus on Back Office activities;
- Good knowledge about the banking framework;
- Excellent command of English and Portuguese, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent organizational and computer skills;
- Possess good communication skills;
- Be team player.
What on offer:
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
- Start date: ASAP.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.