M&A Project Manager - Insurance (Contract)
Our client is currently at the Due Diligence stage and are in the process of negotiation of the M&A.
They require a consultant with the following experience;
- Intricate knowledge of the European Commercial General Insurance world - experience with this would be the ideal candidate and is a must!
- Worked in an M&A environment
- Knowledge of general insurance data systems and challenges throughout the acquisitions and integration is a huge benefit.
- Exceptional communication and the ability to collaborate with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to dig deep into root problem/causes and probe for additional information on key areas for concern.
- They need "finishers" i.e. people that will run things until the work is finished, not someone who will get the bulk of the work done and move onto the next new thing.
There is up to 25% travel to Europe needed with this role. They have offices based around London, so you will be allowed flexible working if delivery is met.
Rate will be based upon experience in relation to the requirements above.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales