Manager Technology Advisory
Your new role:
- To analyse, workshop and present insights and recommendations enabled by structured thinking, technical knowledge and exceptional communication skills.
- To assist with the development of service offerings across IT strategy, architecture, IT service management, infrastructure and IT Operating Model design.
- To manage day to day engagements with client, vendor and teams to understand root cause issues, potential solutions and articulate business benefits.
- To support the growth and development of more junior team members through technical training, skills coaching and mentoring.
You bring to the role:
- Highly developed written and verbal communication particularly when communicating on an engagement to a wide range of stakeholders from engineers to CxO.
- Should have the skills to manage all aspects of a project including ability to facilitate workshops, and influence and guide key stakeholders, and coach and mentor team members
- Demonstrated experience performing analysis and leading projects in two or more of the following disciplines:
- Architecture (enterprise, solution)
- Infrastructure (hybrid cloud, sourcing)
- Agile delivery methods (in particular CICD / DevOps)
- Strategy development
- Operating model design and implementation
- IT service management
- Demonstrated ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems
- Appropriate tertiary qualification/s.
- Experience at a Management Consultancy firm in a similar capacity preferred.
If interested please apply directly using an MS formatted CV or call Matthew on 0282512110 for a chat on further details.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.