Manufacturing Manager - Medical
Are you a manufacturing manager who is experience in developing, defining, and establishing manufacturing operation functions and performance?
My client is a Global leader, innovator and at the pinnacle of the R & D they have been undergoing for the last decade. Their product will change the way in which society operates breaking down many barriers that are currently there with their niche offering.
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone with a Manufacturing background who wants to gain new skills and responsibilities. They are looking for a driven motivated individual who wishes to lead, grow, and develop the entire manufacturing team from the ground up.
As their manufacturing manager you will be a key member of the Senior Leadership team and will drive and develop business strategy.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing complex 3rd Party Manufacturing relationships - with a specific responsibility for ensuring continued compliance with all relevant legislation, including ISO13485 and FDA Approvals.
- Defining Manufacturing and Operations processes and coaching manufacturing partners on best-practice and expectations
- Designing and implementing a series of achievable KPI's for CMO's and ensuring continued compliance with these - managing performance across complex manufacturing areas
- Providing world-class manufacturing support to New Product Introduction teams - acting as the liaison to ensure their products are integrated into the manufacturing process as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Ensuring manufacturing capacity is established and tested ahead of introduction of new products to the business
You should be employed in a similar Manufacturing/Operations role at the moment or previously, and able to demonstrate;
- Previous experience of working closely with CMO's and strategic partners is essential
- A background and demonstrable expertise within Medical Devices or pharmaceuticals is essential
- A track-record of developing and managing manufacturing programmes is essential
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales