Front Office Developer
A top tier Investment Bank has an immediate need for a seasoned C++ Quant Developer. You will be joining a central team that provides support and infrastructure to the overall Quant department
Your key responsibilities
- Responsible for analysis, design and development of functionality to deliver to business requirements in C++ and Python
- Working closely with trading, quants and stakeholders to understand requirements and investigate queries and issues
- Performing analysis of existing platform functionality to understand how best to deliver platform extensions
- Providing technical leadership of distributed development team
Your skills and experience
- Experienced using C++ and Python technologies particularly Server Side development, including multi-threading.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure would be highly advantageous
- Experienced developing Front Office banking applications
For more information, please forward a CV in confidence.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales