Marketing Mix Model Data Scientist
A banking client that I'm currently working with is looking for a Marketing Mix Modelling Data Scientist to join their team.
They're based in London but the role will be working from home initially due to the current climate.
The initial contract will be until 31st December and will be inside of IR35.
- Master's degree or PHD in Data Science, Mathematics and Statistics, or Engineering related field
- 5+ years relevant experience in Data Scientist role
- Experience of designing and building statistical forecasting models, including Marketing Mix Modelling, Attribution Modelling or Econometrics
- Experience designing and building machine learning models
- Experience developing marketing mix modelling and multi-touch attribution
- Experience with statistical software: R, Python and database: languages SQL
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales