Mechanical Design engineer - Bodybuild design
Permanent opportunity Bristol - Mechanical Design engineer
Huxley Engineering are recruiting for a Mechanical Design engineer to work with a world leader manufacturer and provider of road survey, motorway maintenance and road condition assessments within the Bristol area.
If you are confident, organised with attention to detail and a willingness to learn this could be the perfect position for you.
Essential skills/ experience:
- Strong technical design experience
- Experience in DFM and DFA
- Experience in conceptual designing
- Experience in 3D modelling and 2D drawings
- Experience in producing BOM's, parts list, operator's manuals and maintain drawing office records
- Experience of commercial vehicle "bodybuild" design
Salary is dependent on experience
Please forward me your up to date CV ASAP with your interview availability to avoid missing this opportunity
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales