Mechanical Design Engineer St Helens £33,000
Mechanical Design Engineer Merseyside £28,000 - £33,000 + Benefits
- Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer / CAD Engineer / Mechanical Engineer / Development Engineer / CAE Engineer?
- Do you have a background in Mechanical Design AND Analysis (FEA and Hand Calculations?)
- Do you want to work for one of the Largest Names in Engineered Solutions for the Offshore & Subsea Engineering Industries?
If so, then please see below....
Huxley Engineering and a major Global name in Engineered Solutions for the Oil / Gas & Marine Industries are looking to recruit a Design Engineer on a permanent basis for their offices in the Merseyside area (St Helens / Liverpool area).
My client are looking for a Design Engineer with both design & calculation experience (Bending Moments, Structural Mechanics etc) as due to the harsh nature of the environment within which these products operate, it needs a Design Engineer who can validation their design by calculation (Using both Analysis Software & Hand Calculations)
For this Mechanical Design Engineer role, my client are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer with the following:
- Degree qualified (BEng / MEng) in Mechanical Engineering or similar (Automotive Engineering etc)
- Experience in Industry as a Mechanical Design Engineer / CAD Engineer / CAE Engineer / Project Design Engineer
- Experience of 3D Design, Simulation, Analysis & Calculations (including FEA Analysis, structural calculations, stress in components, bending moments, section modules, buoyancy, thermal properties etc)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Design Engineer to work with some of the largest names in the Oil & Gas, Marine & Renewable Industries
For the successful Design Engineers, salaries between £30,000 - £33,000 are on offer plus package and this Design Engineer role is commutable from Liverpool, Southport, Warrington, Manchester, Wigan, Preston, Bolton and Wallasey areas, though we are also keen to hear from Design Engineers who may be looking to relocate for the next role.
To be considered for this Design Engineer role, please apply via the link below.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales