Test engineer - Mechanical
***This is a permanent position***
We have a unique opportunity for a Test Engineer to join a world-leader in the design and manufacture of consumer products at their base in Oxfordshire.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for leading and developing the test function within the engineering department including - technical leadership, resource allocation and providing test verification & validation support to NPD and the wider business on components, systems and full product assemblies.
As test engineer you'll be responsible for the following;
- Develop in-house test facility, equipment and procedures to enable in-house design verification and validation, and performance testing of full product assemblies in accordance with industry requirements.
- Identifying means for verification of requirements
- Create and modify technical documentation (e.g. test processes, procedures and reports).
- Contribute to design reviews and assist programme reviews
- Plan and execute test plans
- Participation in cross-functional teams and support problem solving and corrective action activities to resolve design issues, ATP failures and customer returns/failures.
To apply for this role you must have the following experience:
- Test & development engineering background
- Some project management/ leadership experience
- Technical background in mechanical engineering would be advantageous
- Knowledge of design for manufacture and assembly
This position would provide a competitive basic salary which is completely dependent on experience level, plus a competitive benefits package.
If you would be interested in this opportunity or would like more information then please reply with a copy of your latest CV.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales