Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Security Engineer
Key Job responsibilities:
- Deliver subject matter expertise of Office 365 with emphasis in security, architectural design, migration, management and support of implementations.
- Provide overall Office 365 security expertise including strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Microsoft cloud app security, Azure Information Protection, Data loss prevention, Information Rights Management, Intune (Conditional access/ MDM), single sign-on and multi-factor authentication and related technologies (including Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security)
- Monitoring and remediation of risks events from Azure and office 365 security and compliance dashboards.
- Develop and deployment of Microsoft cloud app security framework
- Lead and participate in ongoing Office 365 security projects and strategy discussions.
- Document Security procedures, guidelines, training material and best practices
- Deliver training sessions at main offices and key project sites
- Support global cyber security projects, e.g. Identity and Access Management, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), SIEM, Incident Management etc.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, information management or related discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in IT infrastructure and operational roles
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and proficiency of Office 365 Management, Enterprise Mobility & Security services including Azure Active Directory, Intune and Mobile Device Management (MDM), Azure Information Protection (AIP), Exchange Online, Defender ATP & Data Loss Protection (DLP)
- Relevant cloud security certifications required
- PowerShell scripting skills desired
- Willingness to travel up to 15% time per year
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017