Mobile Application Security Engineer (HA-33914192)
Mobile Application Security / Retail Bank / Contract / United Kingdom / £750pd inside IR35
My client within Financial Services are looking for a Mobile Security Engineer to join their team.
- Experience in Mobile Platform Security
- Mobile Penetration testing
- Threat modelling and mitigation techniques
- Knowledge of Cryptography.
- Understand how to mitigate security risk using algorithms, key lengths, hashing, ciphers
- Familiarity with programming language (Java, C, etc)
- DevSecOps and automation framework knowledge
This role is paying up to £750 p/d inside IR35 on a 6 month rolling contract
If this role is of interest please reply with your up to date CV and I will be in touch if suitable.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales