Model Governance & Control Manager/Lead - Contract
My client, a leading player in the financial services is searching for a Model Standards & Control Governance Manager experience to join them on a 6/7 month contract.
The role is paying £600pd PAYE - 6/7 months contract - Remote/London
The role will be based remote, with onsite work being dependent on future advice given out by the government.
Responsibilities for the role are;
- Planning and executing model risk control activity.
- Managing and executing the delivery of model risk policy and standards.
- Production of high quality, comprehensive, consistent and coherent model risk policy and standards.
- Acting as a model risk policy and standards expert across Wholesale Credit and Traded Risk model risk landscape.
- Drawing the requisite information from FLOD/ SLOD stakeholders and translating complex methodologies into high quality easily digestible policy and standards.
- Management of an iterative policy and standards review, challenge and approval process across multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ensuring best practice standards adhered for all model risk policy and standards.
- Strong documentation of model policy and governance is a must.
- Expert understanding of Wholesale Credit/ Traded Risk modelling methodologies and best practice techniques
- Very strong knowledge of the external environment - regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques
- Strong policy and standards writing background
- (5+ years) Wholesale Credit/ Traded Risk model policy and standards authoring experience
- Strong stakeholder management/ interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable ability to translate complex modelling techniques into high quality, coherent policy and standards appropriate for a diverse audience
- Understanding of relevant regulatory requirements in respect to Wholesale Credit/ Traded Risk modelling
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales