Network & Security Tester
[Network & Security Tester]
Your future employer is a global leader providing consulting, technology, professional services. They support their clients by innovating and digitising their IT environment.
They show a strong focus on the follow values: honesty, boldness, trust and freedom.
If this is the type of environment you would like to pursue your career in, then please read further.
Your job as a Network & Security Tester:
The company strongly focuses on protecting their customers and their services against all different kind of cyber threats. You will support their focus and become part of a team (3 people at the moment) which is executing and conducting static and dynamic security testing as well as vulnerability assessments. Your skills will strengthen their customer network and infrastructure landscape at all levels generating a defense in depth.
- Discovering, exploiting and reporting customer vulnerabilities and threats
- Simulating public attack vectors, or work from within the customer datacenter depending on the need
- Performing your activities you will - at all times - safeguard the customer (production) environment to avoid any potential business impact and respect the customer confidentiality
- Further develop yourself and keep track of the latest attack vectors, techniques and tools
Required skills for this Network & Security Tester
- A degree in computer security, computer science and/or proven experience of at least three to five years performing IT security testing;
- Dutch or French speaking with a good operational knowledge of the second national language and English;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Specialized in network and infrastructure penetration techniques;
- In-depth knowledge and experience of network and infrastructure security tools such as Nessus, Nipper, Sparta, MetaSploit, Kali Linux, wireshark, nmap, etc;
- Experience with Switch and firewall security analysis;
- Industry recognized certifications such as, CISSP, GPEN, CEPT, CEH, or OSCP;
- Analytic mindset, problem solving skills;
- Familiar with industry best practices such ISO27001 or ISO 31000 are a plus.
Rewards & Benefits
● [28K - 56K]
● Company car + fuel card
● Health insurance
● Group insurance
● 13th month
● Netto allowances
● Internet @ home
● Eco cheques
● Career growth opportunities
● Inspiring work environment
● Great work locations
● Ability to expand your professional network