Working with a top tier-banking client as a Network Architect on an SD-WAN project, you will lead the creation of the banks WAN strategy.
This opportunity is perfect if you are an experienced Network Architect looking to develop your already existing knowledge of SD-WAN. The client are looking for someone who has a long history of managing technical vendor relationships.
Network Architect role responsibilities:
- Requirements, Strategy, design, policy and decision papers;
- Programme requirements and rationalisation;
- Architect governance and oversight of project deliverables;
Expert Network Architect knowledge required:
- Experienced and currently practising Network Solution Architecture.
- Experience in the creation of Strategy and Executive level document artefacts.
- Technical vendor relationship and management.
- Involvement in SD-WAN programmes of work.
To apply to the Network Architect role, please submit your CV below - please note: notice periods of up to 4 weeks are accepted and the start date can be flexible for the right candidate.
Please note that, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are not able to provide individual responses. If you have not heard from us within 2 working days for this Network Architect position, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales